Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Day in Pictures


Foggy, foggy morning.


Banana time!


Pumpkin pancakes for breakfast...with chocolate chips.


One of our house guests left today. He left us these to say "thanks."


Messy bedroom.


Ahh, much better.


Diapers to be put up from yesterday.


Yesterday's laundry...


Folded!


Lane helped by eating the clothes pins.


Nap time.


Quiet time for mom.


More laundry.


I'll never tire of teeny clothes hanging on the rack.


Lunch. Poor baby has a cold and is cutting a tooth.


Trip to the store for basil and bread.


Trying to grab the grass or a rock.


The aforementioned basil.


Reading.


Dinner.


Lane's Christmas/birthday loot from all our families!


All organized into stacks according to who it's from: us, my mom, my dad and stepmom, Shannon's dad and stepmom, grandmother, and brother and sister-in-law, Shannon's mom and stepdad, and my sister and brother-in-law.


Buying some new music.


Unmake the bed...


Bed time: in my Auburn jammies! ('cause you know, they play while we sleep...)

6 comments:

  1. She's getting so big!
    I always loved doing little bitty laundry, too. Looks like a busy, but good, day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They played well while you slept. Milton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a busy day. That's a LOT of laundry. I hear those cloth diapers save a LOT of money. Lane looks so grown up walking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good idea to do your day in pictures! I might have to do this too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The next time I whine about having to do laundry I am going to remember the lines you have out to dry! Do you have to dry all your laundry that way? It's so easy to forget how easy we have it over here sometimes. I think the day in pictures was pretty cool as well. I still can't believe Lane is walking! It's crazy. I had a friend whose daughter walked at the same age & I was always forgetting how old she was. Great post Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, yes, we have to dry all of our laundry on the rack. There's actually a dryer in this place where we're staying, but supposedly it takes 3-4 hours anyways and is really expensive to run, so we haven't used it. I don't mind, really, except for crunchy towels...I hate crunchy towels. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!