Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

One year ago today, we said "I do!" Here are some of my favorite pictures from August 3rd, 2007.


We may be looking down, but I love this picture!


Cutting our cake that my mom made us


Me with the girls: Rachel, Marci, and Diana


Shannon with the boys: Steve, Randy, Don, and Josh


The entire bridal party


Shannon and I with my family, minus my brother-in-law (oops!)


Shannon and I with my dad and stepmom


Shannon and I with his mom and stepdad


Shannon and I with his dad and stepmom

We had a great day and everything went according to plan, but I'm so glad I don't have to plan another wedding! Shannon gave me a great surprise for our anniversary, but I think I'll put it in its own post.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!