Monday, August 30, 2010

Mommy Raves

And Mommy Rave # 2 is...


Angel Baby Bottom Balm

This stuff is great. Another friend of mine from college mailed it to me when she found out we'd be using cloth diapers. Honestly, I had never even thought about not being able to use regular diaper rash cream with cloth diapers, but...you can't. At least not without having to add Dawn dish soap to your load of diapers.

This stuff is clear (so it won't ruin your couch or carpet if you accidentally get some on something besides a baby bum). You don't need a lot of it. It's organic and toxin-free. It has a fantastic fresh smell. And I think it works better than Desitin. You can also use it to soothe scrapes, burns, cradle cap, and other kinds of rashes. It's a little more spendy than Desitin or the like, but you can get a 3-pack on Amazon, which is basically like getting 1 for free (definitely buy this stuff online...it's a ton cheaper!). And in Lane's 7 months of life, we haven't even gone through 1 jar yet.

Angel Baby Bottom Balm
is totally worth the extra cost, at least in my opinion. I guess that maybe if you had a kid who had horrible diaper rash all the time it might get really expensive, but we haven't had that problem. Maybe because Angel Baby Bottom Balm has cleared up every diaper rash that Lane has ever had in less than 24 hours. So, for all you cloth-diapering mommas out there, I highly recommend this stuff. And for those of you who use disposables, I'd recommend you give it a try too!

Thanks, Rhonda, for introducing us to this stuff. We love it!

Earth Mama Angel Baby also has lots of other organic maternity, breastfeeding, and baby goodies. Look here to check them out!

***I feel that it is necessary to make it known that I am not receiving any monetary compensation for these reviews: I'm simply doing them for my fellow moms and moms-to-be out there.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!