Mimicing Kecia, here's my 10 on the Tenth. How about: 10 reasons this baby should be born NOW!
1. Her Auburn hat is fixed (the emblem had come off in the wash).
2. I finished the ABC's cross-stitch I've been working on for her.
3. Daddy doesn't want to go to work this week.
4. Grandma doesn't want to go to work this week.
5. Her granddad and 2 uncles will be in town Wednesday-Saturday.
6. We have food in the freezer, ready for those first few crazy days.
7. My back hurts.
8. I am out of projects, so now I'm a stay-at-home wife who's doing nothing but WAITING.
9. My doctor here thinks her due date is the 14th, not the 5th. Which means if he lets me go 2 weeks after the due date....she might not be born until the 28th! That's too late!
10. Everyone is anxiously waiting her arrival...and wanting to make sure that it's a GIRL!
There you go. 10 reasons to be born TONIGHT, Lane. You're already 5 days late. FIVE! That's a lot! Be born already!