Friday, May 22, 2009

One More Day...

...until graduation!

All the pages have been read, all the quizzes have been taken, all the papers are turned in. Tomorrow is the big day! Shannon's mom and stepdad have driven up from Alabama to spend the day with us, so after tomorrow you can expect to see some "real" blog posts coming from me! These will include things like:

Our trip to Turkey and Turkmenistan
My trip to Alaska for my brother's high school graduation
Graduation pictures!
A quilt for baby Ava from my stepmom Joyce

And others that I'm sure I'm forgetting. I know I'm way behind, but hopefully from this point forward I'll be better at updating!

I'm also hoping to get some more recipes up on the recipe blog...it's been a couple of months since I've cooked anything other than tomato soup, homemade pizza, burritos, and sandwiches. We have pretty much lived off of those four things since...the end of March. Sad day. So, I'm looking forward to cooking again too. And dusting our apartment...it is so dusty. Dusting just doesn't take priority over exams, you know?

So...until Saturday...

WE'RE GRADUATING!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Congratulations to you both!! Enjoy this sweet time of being done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!