Friday, May 23, 2008

Long Weekend

Tomorrow after I get off work, Shannon and I are leaving town for a long weekend. We're going to drive up to Williamsburg, Virgina, and have a glorious 4-day weekend. We are both ecstatic. The semester was a long one, and we haven't had a real vacation since our honeymoon almost 10 months ago. So we're excited to get away. My sister and her husband are going to come up for a couple of days, but my gut tells me that they will spend a good bit of time watching the Stanley Cup playoffs. I'm excited for the beach, being able to wander around a quaint town looking in odd shops and maybe eating fun food, and just being away from "life" and not feeling guilty if all I do is lay around and read and watch movies and play games. There aren't many times when you can do absolutely nothing without feeling guilty about it. So, I think that this is one of those times, and because it is, I'm bound and determined to do nothing productive for 4 whole days.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!