Things I'm not looking forward to:
1. Grocery shopping on foot with one strapped to my chest and one in a stroller (or, if I'm brave, I'll just hold her hand...).
2. Being the one to get up with Lane in the mornings...no sleeping in for me, not even until 7:00, which is when she usually gets up. If I want a shower, it'll have to be before then.
3. Doing all the dishes, all the cleaning, all the playing, all the diaper-changing, laundry-hanging, and so on, by myself, all the time.
4. No real adult conversation. I mean, I am a girl. I have like 5000 words to use each day, right? How am I going to use that many with my husband gone?!?
Things I am looking forward to:
1. Less laundry.
2. Less cooking.
3. Lots of time with my girlies since I'll be homebound for a lot of the time.
And that about sums it up. Pray for me!