Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Decorations

We actually decorated our Christmas tree, put up our stocking and select few Christmas decorations, and wrapped all of our Christmas presents about two weeks ago. But I'm just now getting the time to post pictures! So here's the view of our humble abode, as decked out as I can manage. Not knowing whether we can take our stuff with us overseas, I'm hesitant to buy much, although I did splurge on a new ornament today...our one for the year.

Shannon gets to put the star on the tree (until we find an angel we like, that is).


We like colored lights and eclectic ornaments. Can anyone find the Strawberry Shortcake one that was mine when I was a little girl? On the coffee table are our coasters and serving tray, last year's gift from my stepmother-in-law.


This year's gift from my stepmother-in-law...an ornament and stand.


Stockings. Anyone want to guess which one's Shannon's?


Our nativity.

3 comments:

  1. very cute Christmas get-up. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so cute! I love colored lights and eclectic ornaments...I call it a "real" tree. If your Str.Sh. ornament is the pink one, I think I found it. Do you remember the kitchen angel you gave me? It's in my kitchen right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm the same as you - hesitant to buy a lot of Christmas stuff that I may not take overseas. I would've gone overboard otherwise and decorated. I may do that next year though for Ava's first Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!